lease use the form below to request edits to the website. Please note that change requests will be routed to the St. Luke's Website Committee member responsible for the section in question for evaluation. The Website Committee has developed strict guidelines on content for the website. Your request for edits, additions, or deletions may not be approved.
Reasons your request may be denied:
- Content is not applicable to current families, future families, alumni, or donors.
- New or edited content does not meet the minimum requirement of 600 words.
- You did not provide a media file, or you provided an unusable media file.
- Removing or editing content will adversely affect another section, page, or link.
- The change would adversely affect our SEO strategy.
- You did not provide enough information to add or edit content.
This form may only be used by faculty and staff of St. Luke's Episcopal School.